MyCalendar

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day from CutiesCupCakes :)

MOTHER…
Mother You filled my days with rainbow lights,
fairytales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears.
You gave the gift of life to me,
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your tender care,
for deep warm hugs and being there.
I hope that when you think of me,
A part of you, you’ll always see...
"Umi... (Ammar hulurkan kad to me)... see what i've done today with my teacher...(sambil senyum...)".. what a surprise!!.. tetiba je air mata mengalir... so touching... 1st time dapat kad from my son... hasil kerja tangan dia di taska..
Umi akan simpan kad ni.. tanda ingatan Ammar pada umi... (will publish the card tomorrow...)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails