MyCalendar

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Lovely Mama :)

Happy Birthday to my lovely Mama...
I wish you all the best, a long life full of happiness and peace. I hope that you can achieve your dreams.You are the best mom in the world; I am so blessed to have a wonderful, caring, supportive, successful, friendly and affectionate mother like you.
You always encourage me to achieve my dreams, you make me feel so special, and you are always there for help and advice. You are my inspiring close friend, I always pray for you. I wouldn't succeed without your help. Your sacrifices make you a special mother :)
May your birthday bring your way many precious moments , that you'll cherish as loving memories always , wish you a happy birthday .
1 kgs Vanilla Cake
Topped : Steam Buttercream + butter sugar for deco.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails